Skoosh Environmental Services recognises that in pursuing its business objectives, it has a legal and moral responsibility; therefore it will take every opportunity to protect and nurture the environment. The company’s primary focus is on the design, installation and maintenance of equipment that will contribute to the reduction of carbon emission and so cause the least possible damage to the environment.
By exercising proper control over its activities the company aims to achieve the following key objectives:
• As a minimum, to comply with the requirements of relevant legislation;
• To promote sound environmental management policies and practices throughout the company;
• To make efficient and environmentally responsible use of energy and natural resources;
• To promote environmentally responsible design and procurement of equipment whenever possible;
• To minimise waste production as far as is practicable, to reuse or recycle waste where possible and to regulate the treatment and disposal of any residual waste;
• To reduce and, where practicable, prevent pollution;
• To minimise the impact of transport on the environment arising from its own vehicles as well as its suppliers transport;
• To minimise the adverse environmental impact of the decommissioning and disposal of redundant equipment;
• To raise awareness of all staff and clients to the environmental impact, activities and performance and to promote individual good practice.
• Skoosh Environmental Services are Environment Agency registered Waste Carriers Registration No: CB/RE5130QQ